According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Allergy Diagnostics Market: By Allergy Type (Allergies: Food, Seasonal, Drug, Others); Diagnostic Test Type (In Vivo Test, In Vitro Test, Others); Product Type (Assays, Consumables, Others); End Users (Diagnostic & Research Institutes, Others) –Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market will register faster growth due to the high incidence of allergic diseases.
The Americas Will Continue to Lead the Market Share and Growth During 2018-2023.
The Americas registered the largest share for the Allergy Diagnostics Market in 2017. These are projected to register the largest revenue during the forecast period. The growth is attributed due to increase in health-care expenditure in this region. Also, the Americas are projected to register the fastest growth rate with the highest CAGR through 2023, followed by Asia-pacific and Europe.
Asia-pacific and Europe are also estimated to register significant growth all through the coming five years. The growing population in Asia-Pacific is the major factor that gives rise to the demand for the Allergy Diagnosis in this region.
Selected/Sample Analysis Done in the Full Report:
Allergy testing is used among various end-user segments like hospitals, diagnostic centers and research institutes. The hospital segment is set to register a higher growth due to the high incidence of various allergic diseases such as skin allergy, blood allergy and others, which in turn results in the demand for and growth of the Allergy Diagnostics Market.
Research institutes are also expected to register faster growth. This is due to increase in the demand for research on Allergic Diseases from various institutes across the globe..
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The need to decrease or prevent the occurrence of drug allergies is a major growth driving factor for the Allergy Diagnostics.
- Across the globe, the increasing environmental pollution is also a major driving factor for the Allergy Diagnostics Market as pollution is affecting people causing several allergies.
- Rise in health-care expenditure in developed and developing countries is also driving the market growth and is expected to drive throughout the forecast period.
- Increasing investments on research and development from many institutes are also projected to enhance the allergy diagnostics market growth.
To access the full report browse the link below
Key Players of the Allergy Diagnostics Market:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Siemens Health-care are the leading players in the Allergy Diagnostic Market. Apart from these companies, there are many other companies which hold major share for the market.
The Allergy Diagnostics Market Report is Segmented as Below:
- Allergy Diagnostics Market By Allergy Type:
- Food Allergies
- Seasonal Allergies
- Drug Allergies
- Inhalant Allergies
- Dust Allergy
- Anaphylaxis/Contact Allergies
- Insect Sting Allergy
- Plant Origin
- Allergy Diagnostics Market By Diagnostic Test Type:
- In Vivo Tests
- Skin Test
- Patch Test
- In Vitro Tests
- Blood Test
- Elimination Diet
- Allergy Diagnostics Market By Product:
- Assay Kits
- Immunoassay Analysers
- Allergy Diagnostics Market By End Users:
- Doctors/ Physicians
- Allergists/ Immunologists
- Diagnostic Centres
- Pathology Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Allergy Diagnostics Market By Geography ( Covers 10+ Countries )
- Allergy Diagnostics Market Entropy
- Companies Citied / Interviewed
- ALK-Abello A/S
- ERBA Mannheim Group
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- HYCOR Biomedical
- Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics
- Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- SmartPractice Denmark
- Diagenics Ltd.
- Biomerica, Inc.
- Bio-Diagnostics Ltd.
- Company 14+
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=10601
What can you expect from the report?
The Allergy Diagnostics Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Merges & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.