According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Artificial Intelligence Market: By Type (Products & Services); By Application (Robotics, Renewables Management, Demand Forecasting, Safety & Security and Infrastructure and Others); & By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the rapid demand for power and dearth of information grid in power generation.
Americas hold the largest market share in the AI in Energy & Utilities Market
Americas region holds the largest market share in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy & Utilities Market However, APAC witnesses highest growth during the forecast periodArtificial Intelligence in Energy and Utilities Market is driven by vast range of energy production in nations like the U.S and Brazil. The key applications in the region include Robotics and Demand forecasting among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis Done in the Full Report
- Deployment of AI into energy sector resulted in drastic changes in the transmogrification of energy in energy sources distribution. AI has brought advancement in the devices for auto detection and other energy infrastructure.
- Both Energy & Utility sectors have proven to be the most innovative in the application of Artificial Intelligence.
- Energy production has been influenced by Artificial Intelligence in more ways than one. For example it helped in optimizing drilling by identifying the right spots of energy resources for drilling.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- The global Energy & Utilities sector reportedly invested $5.3 million in AI in the past one year.
- As per IndustryARC findings, the majority of utilities companies invested $4 to $6 million in Artificial Intelligence and believe that this technology will upsurge their sales.
- Half of the companies involved in Energy and Utilities already bestowed training to their employees on AI related and other big data frameworks while the remaining are showing signs of interest to move towards AI.
Key Players of AI in Energy & Utilities Market:
General Electric, Siemens AG, and OpenEnergi are considered as top players of Artificial Intelligence in Energy and Utilities Market
In 2017, GE acquired Baker Hughes and merged it with GE Oil and Gas to form Baker Hughes a GE company.
To access the full report @ https://industryarc.com/Report/17916/artificial-intelligence-market-in-energy-utilities.html
AI in Energy & Utilities Market Report is segmented as indicated below:
- A.AI in Energy & Utilities Market By Type:
- AI in Energy & Utilities Market By Application:
- Renewables Management
- Demand Forecasting
- Safety & Security
- AI in Energy & Utilities Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
- AI in Energy & Utilities Market Entropy
- ZenRobotics Ltd. (Finland)
- Atos SE (France)
- SmartCloud, Inc. (U.S.)
- Alpiq (Switzerland)
- Hazama Ando Corporation (Japan)
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
More than 10 companies are covered in this report
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.