According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Commerce Industry: By Device (AR Device, VR Device); By Application (Tourism, e-learning, e-commerce, advertisement) By Geography & Forecast (2018-2024)”, the market is driven by increasing popularity of Augmented & Virtual Reality Devices due to better user engagement with high recall rate.
Americas region holds the largest market share in the Artificial Intelligence in Commerce Market. However, APAC witnesses highest growth during the forecast period and is expected to reach. Americas Artificial Intelligence in Commerce market is mainly driven by the higher penetration of the AR and VR technology among the tech savvy people. The key applications including Tourism, E-learning, and E-commerce among others.
Selected Impact Analysis Done in the Full Report
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality has opened up new avenues for Commerce Industry. V-Commerce (Virtual Commerce, which is Augmented and Virtual Reality integrated Commerce) has brought in quite a remarkable change in the online retail world, as Augmented Reality doesn’t require or requires less hardware and requires devices that most people are familiar with such as tablets and smartphones.
- Both Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technically elaborates the scope of E-Commerce and took the interaction to a whole new level altogether.
- As per IndustryARC research, more than 60% of online shoppers prefer to purchase items that offer Augmented Reality on websites in one way or the other. It’s inarguable fact that both Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality has increased user interaction for many companies and helped them to upsurge their user base.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Report
- MAR (Mobile Augmented Reality) is expected to account for more than 52% of AR Application Market by 2023
- Mixed Reality is likely to be a key driver for implantable payment market.
- More number of consumers like their favorite shopping apps to be equipped with AR/VR experience.
To access the full report browse the link below
Key players of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Commerce Market:
eBay and IKEA are considered to be the key players of Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Intelligence in Commerce Market.
- Ikea group has acquired TaskRabbit in October 2017
- ebay has acquired Terapeak in December 2017
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market in Commerce Report is segmented as indicated below
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Commerce Market By Device:
- Augmented Reality Devices
- Head-Mounted Displays
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Handheld Device
- Virtual Reality Devices
- Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
- Projector & Display Wall
- Augmented Reality Devices
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market in Commerce By Application
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Jewel Toning
- Apparel Fitting
- Furniture & Lighting
- Grocery Shopping
- Real Estate
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in commerce Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in commerce Market Entropy
- Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed:
- Oculus Inc.
- Vuzix Corporation
- Eon Reality Inc.
- Infinity Augmented Reality Inc.
- Magic Leap Inc.
- Blippar Inc.
- Daqri Inc.
More than 10 companies are covered in this report
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=16346
What can you expect from the report?
The Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Commerce Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1.Market Size by Product Categories
6.Top 10 End user Analysis
9.Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
11.Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12.Country level Analysis (15+)
14.Market Shares Analysis
15.Value Chain Analysis
16.Supply Chain Analysis
18.Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
20.Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.