According to the new market research report by Industry Arc, titled “Probiotics In Animal Feed Market: By Bacteria (Lactobacilli probiotics, bifidobacteria probiotics, Streptococcus Thermophiles Probiotics and other bacteria) By Livestock(Cattle feed, Swine feed, Poultry feed, pet feed and others) -Forecast(2018-2023)” the market will grow due to increasing demand for meat and health issues among farm animals.
Asia Pacific dominates the Probiotic in Animal Feed Market
Asia Pacific dominates the Probiotic in Animal Feed Market during the forecast period. The factors responsible for the growth of the market are large livestock base, high meat consumption, consumer awareness about the positive impact of the probiotics on animal health. The changes in the dietary pattern have led to more consumption of meat in Asia Pacific. This factor has led to the industrialization of quality meat production. The demand for a health livestock boosts the demand for probiotic based animal feed in the region.
Selected Regulatory Analysis done in the full report
The bacterial segment records the largest share in prebiotics in animal feed. This is due to its health benefits of bacteria such as increased lactase production, prevention of irritable bowel syndrome, prevention of diarrhoea, and increased immunity of lactobacilli. The dry probiotics segment also helps in enhancing the shelf life of the feed products resulting in the low storage costs for feed manufacturers. This factor increases the demand for dry probiotics in animal feed.
Selected driving factors mentioned in the full report
- Growing awareness about animal nutrition among consumers boosts the demand for poultry probiotics in animal feed in the future.
- Increasing demand for quality animal products elevate the demand for the probiotics in animal feed market.
- Demand for healthy lifestock fuels the growth of probiotic based animal feed additives in Asia Pacific.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of the Probiotics in Animal Feed Market
Nebraska Cultures Inc., Yakult Honsha Co.,Ltd., Royal DSM N.V., General Mills, Inc are the key players of the Animal Feed Market. Nebraska Cultures Inc provides prebiotic ingredients to the natural products industry. Yakult Honsha Co.,Ltd manufactures food and beverage products. Royal DSM N.V operates in segments such as health, nutrition, and materials businesses. General Mills manufactures branded consumer foods in the US.
Probiotics in Animal Feed Market is segmented as below
Growing demand for meat related products enhances the growth of Probiotics in Animal Feed Market.
- Probiotics in Animal Feed Market By Bacteria
1. Lactobacilli Probiotics
2. Bifidobacteria Probiotics
3. Streptococcus Thermaphiles Probiotics
4. Other bacteria
- Probiotics in Animal Feed Market By Livestock
1. Cattle Feed
2. Swine Feed
3. Poultry Feed
4. Pet Feed
- Probiotics in Animal Feed Market by geography(covers 12+ countries)
- Probiotics in Animal Feed Market by entropy
- Company profiles
1. Nebraska Cultures Inc.
2. Yakult Honsha Co.,Ltd.
3. Royal DSM N.V.
4. General Mills, Inc.
5. Lallemend Health Co.Ltd.
6. Nestle S.A.
7. Epicore BioNEtworks Inc.
8. Aquabio Environmental Technologies,Inc.
9. Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies Co.
10. Fritz Industries,Inc.
11. United tech Inc.
12. Arla Foods
13. E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
14. Groupe Danone
15. Mother Dairy
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Probiotics in Animal Feed Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Probiotics in Animal Feed ?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
- Americas Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
- Row Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
- Cattle Feed Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
- Swine Feed Probiotics in Animal Feed Market(2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team and can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.