Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Plasma Welding Machines Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Machinery & Equipment category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Plasma Welding Machines market, Plasma welding is very similar to TIG welding as the arc is formed between a pointed tungsten electrode and the workpiece. However, by positioning the electrode within the body of the torch, the plasma arc can be separated from the shielding gas envelope. Plasma is then forced through a fine-bore copper nozzle which constricts the arc.
Plasma Welding Machines are the device used for Plasma welding. The major components of the machines are power source, torch, ETC.
Scope of the Report:
The Plasma Welding Machines consumption volume was 41 Units in 2012 and is expected to reach 153 Units in 2016 and 366 Units in 2020, and the volume will decreased to 280 Units in 2022. Europe`s sales volume accounted for the highest market share (47.06%) in 2016, followed by the North America.
At present, the manufactures of Plasma Welding Machines are concentrated in Europe, North America and Asia. The global leading players in this market are Fronius International, Colfax, EWM, Kjellberg, SAF, etc.
The plasma welding machines are mainly used by machinery & equipment, aerospace & defense and automotive. The dominated application of plasma welding machines is machinery & equipment in 2016. The major types of plasma welding machines are micro plasma welding machines and ordinary plasma welding machines.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the increasing demand of welding quality, investors are optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. The consumption volume will keep increasing till 2022.
The worldwide market for Plasma Welding Machines is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.9% over the next five years, will reach 64 million US$ in 2024, from 51 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Plasma Welding Machines in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Plasma Welding Machines Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Fronius International
- Schnelldorfer Maschinenbau GmbH
- Technocrats Plasma Systems Private Limited
- Electro Plasma
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Micro Plasma Welding Machines
- Ordinary Plasma Welding Machines
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Machinery & Equipment
- Aerospace & Defense
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Plasma Welding Machines product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Plasma Welding Machines, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Plasma Welding Machines in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Plasma Welding Machines competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Plasma Welding Machines breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Plasma Welding Machines market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Plasma Welding Machines sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus