Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Tilapia Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Fish & Seafood category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Tilapiais the common name for nearly a hundred species of cichlid fish from the tilapiine cichlid tribe, Tilapia are mainly freshwater fish inhabiting shallow streams, ponds, rivers and lakes and less commonly found living in brackish water.
Scope of the Report:
Major factors driving growth of this market include the Rising population, rising awareness of healthy consumption and growth in per capita income in emerging markets. However, Pond rent increases, water pollution, Lack of good breeding technology in emerging economies, and lack of Technology for deep processing of food are expected to restrain the growth of this market.
Asia-Pacific market is expected to become the fastest growing market, increasing product availability is the key point.
Asia-Pacific is poised to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness about health care, increasing disposable income in this region, and rising focus of prominent players on the APAC market increasing diversification of product processing.
The average price will fall further.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep this trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials. Strong market competition is resulting in annual 2 percent price erosion.
The worldwide market for Tilapia is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.7% over the next five years, will reach 12900 million US$ in 2024, from 11700 million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Tilapia in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Tilapia Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Tilapia fillet
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Food Processing
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
- Chapter 1, to describe Tilapia product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Tilapia, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Tilapia in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Tilapia competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Tilapia breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Tilapia market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Tilapia sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus