The idea of writing a dissertation may fascinate many PhD graduating students at the initial level but as soon as they are brought face to face with the challenge of dissertation writing and that too at the time of submission deadline. The students decide to give up on their PhD degree. Most of the time students leave their final year project pending for years or leave it. It happens because they are unable to keep themselves calm and compose during the dissertation writing phase which turns their world upside down.
Writing a dissertation is a robust and time-consuming task. The value of the discourse cannot be ignored to achieve a PhD degree. It can give student chills and nightmare especially when the dissertation submission deadline is due. The standard of professionalism and efficiency cannot be compromised in research work conducted on the PhD level. Therefore here are some of the most effective steps a researcher should take to keep writing the thesis even when the world seems crazy;
Steps To Keep Writing The Dissertation:
- Start Writing Your Thesis Chapter in Order: Let us all accept this little trick and secret of every student studying in any field. The students do not follow the standard pattern of research but follow their will. Well honestly when you are going crazy over completing your dissertation before the deadline, you may leave the idea of researching a standard format. Despite that you should work on the section you feel convenient. It is not essential to write abstract in the end however you can do that with introduction and literature review chapters as well because of the time they consume.
- Prioritise Writing Hours In A Day: Hushing over the submission deadline and panicking yourself without actually working on your dissertation is what most of the students do. They tend to make a rush in the end and start distressing themselves. However, a student can also combat this hurdle by taking an initiative to write the dissertation from the present day. He needs to prioritise his work by specifying and reserving some hours of his day to focus only on writing.
- Restrict Yourself For The Distraction: When you are about to come close to your submission deadline, you must start avoiding your social media handles, mobile and other hangout plans with your friends. This distraction eats up your whole time without you even realising it which makes it important to refrain from such disturbances. Hence keeping them aside is the best measure to focus on your dissertation writing process.
- Set Daily Incentives: The best policy to get yourself working on the dissertation with high motivation is to encourage yourself. Yes, setting daily rewards and incentives by setting out the daily task is the best thing to do. It will develop an urge inside of you to work for excellence.
- Seek For Guidance: Dissertations would not leave any opportunity for the researchers to get terrified in the end. Hence seeking advice from your peers, study partner and supervisor will instantly boost your confidence. Also, it will strengthen you to keep writing your dissertation as they will honestly guide you if you are going in the right direction or not. It works as the best helping hand that a confused student would ever wish for.
These were the simple trick to keep a struggling student’s sane maintained. In case if you are one of the students who is facing this issue and still cannot make a firm hold on yourself, stressed and decided to leave your degree pending. Then consulting dissertation writing services UK is the best option for you! You should look for PhD dissertation writing services which have trained, skilled and professional writer to accompany all the needs of the dissertation of a student.