Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Lithium-ion Battery Market” under Heavy Industry category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
“India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type, By Application, By Battery Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” lithium-ion battery market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 22% by 2023. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to increasing number of solar energy projects, rising urbanization, and government schemes such as, National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) and ‘Make in India’. Moreover, an increase in mobile towers in India is driving growth in the telecom sector, which is also expected to have a positive impact on India lithium-ion battery market in the coming years. Few of the major players operating in India lithium-ion battery market include Samsung SDI Co. Ltd, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., LG Polymers India Pvt Ltd., Sony India Pvt. Ltd, ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited, Coslight India Telecom Pvt. Limited, NEC India Private Limited, Amco Saft India Limited, Rajamane Telectric Pvt. Ltd, and Semyung India Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd. “India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type, By Application, By Battery Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of lithium-ion battery market in India:
- Lithium-ion Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, & Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial, & Automotive), By Battery Capacity
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Request a free sample copy Lithium-ion Battery of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/359288
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of lithium-ion battery market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, lithium-ion battery distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with lithium-ion battery distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please continue to read the complete report:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus