Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Tire Market” under Heavy Industry category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
According to “India Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023”, tire market to grow at a CAGR of over 9% by 2023. Expanding vehicle fleet, surging new vehicle sales and booming construction industry are the major factors expected to boost demand for tires across India in the coming years. Moreover, growing urbanization and rising disposable income are likely to further steer growth in the country’s tire market until 2023. Some of the major players operating in India tire market include MRF Limited, Birla Tyres Limited, Goodyear India Limited, CEAT Limited, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd., Bridgestone India Private Limited, TVS Srichakra Limited, Apollo Tyres Ltd., Continental India Limited, and Balkrishna Industries Limited. “India Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of tire market in India:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Two-wheeler, Passenger Car, LCV, MCV, Three-Wheeler, & Off-the-Road), By Demand Category (OEM & Replacement), By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Request a free sample copy Tire of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/762304
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with tire distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please continue to read the complete report:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus