Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Indian 5G Market” under Media & Technology category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
India 5G Market
The fifth generation of mobile technology (5G technology) is expected to cater to the demand and provide the business frameworks needed by and beyond 2020. In addition to driving a connected society, 5G wireless technology will bring about socio-economic transformations through productivity, sustainability and well-being. Mobile 5G seems to be the next big thing in the global digital connectivity ecosystem. As the world is moving towards 5G networks, India is expected to play a leading role in formulating the technology standards under the Digital India program. The 5G market in India is expected to show a triple-digit growth rate during the forecasted period.
5G connection in India is expected to generate approximately USD 20Bn revenue for telecom companies by 2025. This is because India mobile companies are looking forward to providing high HD premium videos to their users by embracing 5G networks.
Request a free sample copy 5G of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1166506
The India 5G market is classified into SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections. These are further divided into data per user, and 5G data traffic for each category. In India, SIM cellular connections hold the majority of the market share, whereas SIM M2M cellular connections are anticipated to grow at an increasing rate.
With the adoption of 5G, India is expected to boost the AR and VR market 5G networks can provide a million connections within a square kilometer, becoming critical for companies who are working within the AR and VR segments.
Key growth factors:
- The major growth factors driving the India 5G market are continuous evolution towards enhanced bandwidth, lower latency, enhanced security and openness of mobile networks
- 5G networks will provide affordable high speed connections to the vast population across rural and urban areas at reasonable prices, thereby reducing digital inequality
Threats and key players:
- The region faces growth challenges, such as regulatory pressures, and new operator launches
- The key players in this market are Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea, and Reliance Communication
What’s covered in the report?
- Overview of the India 5G market
- The forecasted market size data of the India 5G market
- The forecasted market size for the segments of SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections, and each segment’s data usage (GB/month) and data traffic (EB/year)
- The forecasted market size for applications: Internet of Things, Robotics & Automation, Virtual Reality, others
- Market trends in the India 5G market
- Market drivers and challenges in the India 5G market
- Analysis of company profiles of the major players operating in the market
- Get a broad understanding of the India 5G market and its segments based on applications
- Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the India 5G market
- Recognize significant competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Please continue to read the complete report:
Bharat Book Bureau, We are an Indian-based global information aggregator, boasting 27 years of expertise in delivering rich, valuable business information and analysis. Since 1989, we have been providing our services to a large number of clients across the globe, including those from the corporate, government, academic, and banking sectors. Our products/services include up-to-date forecasts, market research reports, company profiles, online databases, customised research reports, country reports, and newsletters.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus