Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Pesticide Market” under Chemical & Materials category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
According to “India Pesticide Market By Product Type, By Formulation (Dry & Liquid), By Crop, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” pesticide market is projected to surpass $ 895 million by 2023. Increasing adoption of biopesticides and rising preference for environment-friendly pesticides coupled with better agriculture practices are anticipated to boost demand for pesticides in India in the coming years. Additionally, increasing emphasis on sustainable yet effective approaches supporting targeted release of active compounds into the plant species coupled with widely expanding adoption of integrated pest management practices is expected to propel growth in India pesticide market during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in India pesticide market are UPL Limited, ADAMA Agriculture Solutions Ltd., Dhanuka Agritech Limited, Syngenta India Limited, Rallis India Limited, PI Industries Limited, FMC India, Crystal Crop Protection Pvt. Ltd, Bayer Crop Science Limited, and Bayer Crop Science Limited. “India Pesticide Market By Product Type, By Formulation (Dry & Liquid), By Crop, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of pesticide market in India:
- Pesticide Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Herbicide, Insecticide, Fungicide, Plant Growth Regulator & Others), By Formulation (Dry & Liquid), By Crop (Cotton, Rice, Vegetables, Plantation, & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Request a free sample copy Pesticide of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/751148
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of pesticide market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, pesticide distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with pesticide distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please continue to read the complete report:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus