According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Powdered Milk Market: By Type (Regular, Instant, Organic, Ultra High Temperature (UHT), Whey Products, Dry Buttermilk, Dry Whole milk, non fat dry milk) By Application (Infant Formulas, nutritional foods, confectioneries, baked sweets, and Savories); & Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by its extended shelf-life and the numerous applications it enriches.
Europe held the largest market share in the Powdered Milk Market
Europe holds the largest market share and growth in the Powdered Milk Market during the forecast period. The increasing disposable income and the awareness in the dairy-rich diets. The key applications in this region include baked sweets and confectioneries among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- Milk Powder is in particular the most sought-after in areas with extreme temperatures and locations where there is no cold-chain storage & logistics
- Milk Powder is obtained by removing water content from whole milk. Usually, the fat content in the whole milk ranges from 26-40 percent and water content from 3%-5%.
- Due to its cost effectiveness, it is extensively used in food preparations, such as cakes, smoothies, sweets etc;
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Milk Powders have a greater shelf-life and thus can be stored for a long time without any significant loss of quality of milk. This is one of the major factors that is driving the market.
- Also easy transportability and low distribution costs influence the market in a positive manner.
- China and France are among the largest markets for Powdered Milk.
- With around 24 billion liters per year, France is the second largest milk producer in the European Union behind Germany (around 30 billion).
- European Union have sold out 4,000 tonnes of skimmed milk powder from its intervention stocks in its latest tender.
- The global whey powder exports has increased 7% in 2017 while in EU it accounts to 6%.
Key players of Powdered Milk Market:
- Nestle, Danone, and Amul, are the key players of the market.
- Mergers and Acquisitions are considered as the crucial strategies in the market. For instance, Nestle sold out their U.S. candy business to Ferrero, the Italian Company best known for Nutella, for $2.8 billion. Similarly the company merged its U.S. ice cream business with Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream in 2002 for $2.4 billions. At the end of 2016, Nestle reported $3.7 billions ice cream sales.
- Amul has invested $390 millions to expand its processing capabilities
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=17861
Powdered Milk Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- Powdered Milk Market By Type:
- Ultra High Temperature
- Whey Products
- Dry Buttermilk
- Dry Wholemilk
- Non-fat Dry milk
- Powdered Milk Market By Application
- Infant Formulas
- Nutritional Foods
- Baked Sweets and Savorie
- Powdered Milk Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
- Powdered Milk Market By Entropy
- Company 4
- Company 5
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Powdered Milk Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Powdered Milk Market
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Powdered Milk(2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Powdered Milk(2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Powdered Milk(2018-2023)
- Regular Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Instant Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Organic Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Ultra High Temperature Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Whey Products Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Dry Buttermilk Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Dry Whole milk Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
- Non Fat Dry Milk Market for Powdered Milk (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.